Dallas CASA continually works to develop partnerships with Dallas corporate giving programs. The generosity of our partners allows for the recruitment, training and support of our court-appointed advocate volunteers. Whether monetary or in-kind giving, your support will truly make a difference in the life of an abused and neglected child.
Ways to Help
There are many ways you can help. Corporate philanthropy, workplace giving, cause-marketing partnerships, event sponsorships, volunteer programs and creating awareness through internal outreach and communications are just a few ways you can support Dallas CASA and help keep children safe. Let us help tailor a specific program to your budget and philanthropic goals. We welcome the opportunity to discuss potential sponsorship opportunities. Click here to learn more about the benefits of engaging your employees or members in supporting Dallas CASA.
Sponsor one of our fundraising events:
Many levels of sponsorships are available. Sponsors receive recognition in event promotional materials, including press releases, invitations, programs, event signage, advertising and Dallas CASA communications and social media.
Workplace or Organization Giving
Gift or Gift Card Drives
Purchase gifts or necessities for children
- Holiday gifts and toys – participate in our CASA Angel Tree Holiday Program
- Back-to-school backpacks, supplies and books
- Back-to-school uniforms and shoes
- Winter coats, gloves, hats and scarves
- Teen toiletry baskets
- Sports equipment
Support volunteers and children
- Gasoline cards, airline tickets or frequent flier miles to visit kids placed in facilities across Texas
- Phone calling cards so children can stay in touch with siblings and their CASA volunteers
- Gift certificates to restaurants, movies or sporting events to use during visits with children
Payroll deducted donations to Dallas CASA
Volunteer as a group at one of our events or create a program to benefit Dallas CASA.
- Build a playhouse for Parade of Playhouses
- Conduct internal Parade of Playhouses raffle ticket sales campaigns
- Volunteer for CASA events
Others Benefiting Dallas CASA
Create your own event to raise funds or awareness for Dallas CASA and abused children. From restaurant openings to golf tournaments or 5K runs, choose Dallas CASA to benefit from your self-organized special events and philanthropy. If you have an idea for a fundraising event to be held by your group and are looking for a great beneficiary, consider helping abused children by selecting Dallas CASA to receive the proceeds from your event. To learn more, view our Third Party Fundraiser Event guidelines. To view upcoming events, visit Others Benefiting Dallas CASA.
For more information about how your company or organization can support abused children, please contact Sharon Balaban at 469-547-9455 or email.